The course Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I, is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it.
This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master I certification exam (PSM I).
Within the course we will go through real-life examples we have seen when coaching numerous companies. We will also take a closer look at the daily challenges organizations face when applying Scrum such as planning, portfolio management, leadership and conflict handling.
We offer this course as an online course or presential course option.
Over two days, we will learn, following a theoretical and practical approach, the units described below:
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
Who should attend?
The following participants will benefit from this course:
- Developers, testers, QA, and any employee who is part of the development process
- Development managers, quality managers and infrastructure responsible
- Project managers, Portfolio/Program Managers and PMO
- Product Managers
- Line Managers
- Process Managers
- Enterprise Architects, System Architects, Solution Architects
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Team facilitators
Are you interested in an in-house training?
Please get in touch with us. Together we will find the best solution for you and your company.