The course Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I, is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master I certification exam (PSM I).
Within the course we will go through real-life examples we have seen when coaching numerous companies. We will also take a closer look at the daily challenges organizations face when applying Scrum such as planning, portfolio management, leadership and conflict handling.
Who should attend?
- Developers, testers, QA, and any employee who is part of the development process
- Development managers, quality managers and infrastructure responsible
- Project managers, Portfolio/Program Managers and PMO
- Product Managers
- Line Managers
- Process Managers
- Enterprise Architects, System Architects, Solution Architects
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Team facilitators
Over two days, we will learn, following a theoretical and practical approach, the units described below:
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
What do I get with this course?
- 14 hours training
- Lunch and snacks
- Course materials
- Password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment.
- After passing the online exam, certification of the Scrum.org organization.
How do I obtain the certification?
There is an online assessment, 80 questions in 60 minutes. Some sample questions are included here.
Does this certificate support PDU’s?
Yes! With this course you are entitled to obtain PDU’s at the Project Management Institute (PMI) for the PMP y PMI-ACP certifications. Kindly contact the PMI for further information on this process.