According to Rebecca Shambaugh, in her article published by HBR, one of the most critical factors senior- level executives see for people and organizations to succeed in today’s dynamic business environment, is being creative and innovative — not only for companies, but for leaders and their teams. Research has validated these findings, identifying creativity as the top leadership competency for enterprises.
Nowadays, the word Innovation is being used by any executive or organizational leader, we could even say it is a hype! This is probably true for some companies, but as a matter of fact, innovation is a key factor which can make a difference in the marketplace and can guarantee for business sustainability.
In this one-day workshop we take a closer look to techniques and methodologies which can support us to boost creativity within our daily work. We seek to awake curiosity among each and every employee! Innovation is not the responsibility of a single department; the complete organization is accountable for innovation.
The workshop includes a wide variety of practical examples and best practices out of our observations working with companies worldwide.
Who Will Benefit?
- Managers and leaders engaged in nurturing an innovation culture.
- Facilitators, Scrum Masters, Coachs, People Managers and anybody involved in developing individual competences, motivation and team work.
- Change agents – people embroiled in cultural change and driving new ways of thinking.
- Team Leaders, Project Managers, Product Owners, Product Managers and whoever supports the alignment of the company strategy with innovation efforts.
- Anybody interested in finding out how we can nurture a creativity culture.
Within this one day workshop we will go through the following modules:
- Discovering opportunities: the new challenge XXI century
- Design thinking
- Lean Startup
- First steps: practical approaches within the context of your organization
What do I get with this course?
- 7 hours training
- Lunch and snacks
- Workshop materials
- Workshop attendance certification
May I obtain PDU’s / SEUs with this course?
With this course you are entitled to obtain PDU’s at the Project Management Institute (PMI) for the PMP y PMI-ACP certifications. Kindly contact the PMI for further information on this process.
Are there any prerequisites?
This is not an expert-level workshop. Anybody is welcome to participate!