Remote: SAFe Agilist® (SA) – Leading SAFe 5.1 – SpanishMexico
- Norma Acevedo Lopez
Norma has been working for more than 20 years in the telecommunication sector, and she is currently driving the R&D organization at REWE Digital Bulgaria, the REWE Group provider of online solutions. Norma has a broad professional experience as Agile coach, working with countless agile teams in very different sectors. She also has intensive experience supporting companies with the introduction of Agile and DevOps frameworks.
Furthermore, Norma has been invited as international speaker to numerous Agile conferences all over Europe.
Duration: 2 Days
16.02.2023 – 17.02.2023. (City of Mexico, Mexico) (GMT-6)
To register, please send an email to: email@example.com
In this two-day course, following topics will be covered:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation