Remote: SAFe Agilist (SA) – Leading SAFe 5.0Remote
- Almudena Rodriguez Pardo
Almudena has extended professional experience in the telecommunication sector, and particularly in the company Ericsson. Passionate agilist, with extensive skills in Lean and large-scale Agile frameworks, she has been part of several Agile and DevOps transformations. Based on her strong technical background, Almudena works together with both development teams and business leaders when introducing Agility in an organization.
Furthermore, Almudena is a well-known international speaker at Agile conferences worldwide.
08.02.2021 – 10.02.2021
Duration: 3 Days
In this two-day course, following topics will be covered:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation