Why Management 3.0?
Management 3.0 is the future of management!
There are a lot of management models and theories out there and they all sound great. The problem is that there’s a lot of theory, which we don’t always know how to implement in practical terms.
Management 3.0 started out as a Agile Management book written by leadership expert Jurgen Appelo back in 2010. Since then, Management 3.0 has become a global management movement. Jurgen Appelo is European expert number 1 for Agile Management, one of the top 40 most relevant Management experts worldwide (INC Magazine) and one of the top 3 influencers in the world of Agility (Infoq).
Jurgen’s book ‘Management 3.0’ is considered the best alignment between Agile Product Development and Management. It defines a new role for Managers in the Agile organization. Further publications from Jurgen Appelo, “How to Change the World” y “Management 3.0 Workout” / “Managing for Hapinness” include a wide variety of practices applied worldwide by innovative enterprises seeking to thrive employee motivation, develop high performance teams, promote creative environments, delight the customers and so exponentiate the Agility in your organisation. In Management 3.0 we boost the leadership of the XXI century!
Management 3.0 is not another framework, it’s a mindset, combined with an ever-changing collection of games, tools, and practices to help any worker manage the organization.
In this one-day Workshop we want to guide you into the fundamentals of Agile Leadership!
Who should attend?
- Top Managers, CxO Level, VPs & Directors
- Functional Managers & Team Leaders
- Creatives & Knowledge Workers
- Project Managers & Product Owners
- Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches
- Change Agents & Consultants
- Human Resources responsibles
Within this one-day seminar, we will learn, following a theoretical and practical approach, the units described below:
- Companies as complex adaptative systems, and the role of Managers in them
- Agile Principles as fundamental support to achieve Agile leadership
- How to progressively delegate in self-organizing teams
- How to align self-organization with company goals, applying Hoshin and OKRs
What do I get along with this course?
- 7 hours teaching and exercises
- lunch and snacks,
- certification of attendance
- the books “How to change the world” and “Management Workout!”
- kit with extra materials including videos, presentations, tutorials, white papers y further resources which support further growth and continuous improvement after the course.
Does this certificate support PDU’s?
Yes! With this course you are entitled to obtain PDU’s at the Project Management Institute (PMI) for the PMP y PMI-ACP certifications. Kindly contact the PMI for further information on this process.