Lean Agile Portfolio Management is a modern approach that enables companies to increase the quality and desired value of products and solutions, improve business results and support strategic business objectives. By incrementally and continuously building products and services, Lean Agile Portfolio Management is the key to aligning strategy with portfolio priorities and systemically driving business agility.
We offer this course as an online course or presential course option.
In the two-day Lean Agile Portfolio Management course, you will learn the principles and practices that give your company decisive advantages through many practical examples and exercises:
Strategy of investment financing: By applying Kanban you will learn how to effectively organise investments and financing processes around your value-added areas.
Agile processes: Through the Agile Principles you will introduce new working methods to increase complexity management, transparency and speed in the execution of value streams.
Lean Portfolio Governance: By introducing Portfolio Kanban and Objective Key Results (OKRs) you will learn to generate clarity and transparency about the most important tasks in the company.
Over two days, we will learn, following a theoretical and practical approach, the units described below:
- Lean and Agility: Fundamentals
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM): Improvement of process control in production and services through value stream analysis
- Agile product management vs. traditional project management
- Introduction of Lean Portfolio Kanban in connection with the value streams of the company
- Establishment of the portfolio vision and connection to the strategy of the company
- Agile Requirements: Determine, check and document requirements according to the agile context
- Implementation of Lean Budget
- Objective Key Results (OKRs) as indicators to measure success
- Creation of a plan for Lean Agile Portfolio Management implementation
Who should attend?
The following participants will benefit from this course:
- Corporate Architects
- Portfolio Manager, Product Manager
- Project Management
- Delivery Management
- Product Owner
- Enterprise Agile Coach
Are you interested in an in-house training?
Please get in touch with us. Together we will find the best solution for you and your company.