The two-day course Lean Agile Fundamentals provides you all the fundamental knowledge required to understand and apply agility correctly.
Already over 70% of the companies worldwide apply agile methods in their processes. And just like in nature – either you adapt, or…
Agile concepts, principles and values are indispensable in today’s project management environment. But…
What does agility have to do with lean?
What is lean about and what is the difference to agility?
How are Kanban and Scrum related to agile principles?
It all started in 2001 with the “Agile Manifesto”, a statement applying the five lean principles to software development. The goal is to deliver value to the customer in the shortest time: in order to achieve this, cross-functional teams work independently and self-organized on the product from the idea to product operation, with constant involvement of the customer.
In this two-day course you will not only learn the basics and principles of Lean and Agile, in order to build an adaptive mindset. We also explore popular Agile thinking models of Lean Development like Scrum, Kanban and Scrumban. Furthermore, we will take a closer look at advanced arifacts (value streams, estimations, user stories) which support agile ways of working.
Who should attend?
The following participants will benefit from this workshop:
- Software developers, programmers
- Testers, operation engineers
- Project and product managers
- Line Managers and executives who are committed to the vision and strategy of the company
- All employees interested in Agile methods
- Anyone who wants to know how to get a Lean and Agile mindset and how to support their organization in the transformation
- Lean and agile principles and fundamentals
- Introduction to Scrum
- Agile Scaling: Basics of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Basics of Kanban and VSM
- Classical project management (waterfall) vs. agile project management
- User Stories and agile Estimations
- Change Management principles to successfully implement Agile and Lean in your business context
What do I get with this course?
- 14 hours training
- Lunch and snacks
- Course materials
- Course attendance certification
May I obtain PDU’s / SEUs with this course?
With this course you are entitled to obtain PDU’s at the Project Management Institute (PMI) for the PMP y PMI-ACP certifications. Kindly contact the PMI for further information on this process.
Are there any prerequisites?
This is a beginners course, no prerequisites required.