‘There is a crack, a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ – Leonard Cohen
Change Management is on everyone’s lips. Change is actually a given! A huge amount of ‘change agents‘ populate the world right now. Actually, this is good, because ‘change agent’ is an implicit part of many job descriptions: consultants, coaches, leaders, managers…they all strive to create momentum in existing organizations, and this is actually what change management is about.
Why do we strongly need these skills now more than ever before?
Because, even if the dire need for change is hidden in plain sight, there is one variable included that is extremely difficult to control: the human being.
For most of the existing organizations, we face the situation that after creating the awareness for rational, proven, and obvious need for change, most of the employees don’t immediately jump on the bandwagon. Actually, several employees try to stop it….
This 2-day course provides you the knowledge you require to facilitate change.
Our Lean Change Management training course is specially designed to help individuals to become influential and pivotal implementers of business change – transforming organisations and business processes.
- Discover modern practices to implement and manage change in your organization.
- Promote Lean and agile principles as a required mindset to introduce change.
- Integrate all stakeholders in the change process.
- Use resistance as an inspiration and response to change.
- Examine how and why modern organizations systematically mislead change and learn what an alternative approach involves.
Participants will leave with a change management plan that leverages research-based best practices to effectively manage change and enhance transformation results.
We offer this course as an online course or presential course option.
- What is Lean and how does it impact change processes?
- Overview of most popular change models and how they can be applied
- Values and Organization: defining clear change objectives with OKRs
- Change and people: which change process can help me to involve all employees?
- Toyota Kata and Lean Experiments as a tool
- Agile Leadership as a fundamental mindset in order to drive change
- Observing the system: which constraints influence my change strategy?
- Success stories and experiences from different industries as inspiration for your organization
- Where to get started? Defining the own change path and first steps.
Who should attend?
The following participants will benefit from this course:
- Managers and leaders who are engaged with change in the organization.
- Facilitators, Scrum Masters, Coaches, People Managers and anyone involved in process development.
- Team Leaders, Project Managers, Product Owners, Product Managers and anyone involved in aligning business strategy.
- Anyone interested in figuring out how to drive change in their company with Lean and Agile.
Are you interested in an in-house training?
Please get in touch with us. Together we will find the best solution for you and your company.