Why Management 3.0?
Management 3.0 is the future of management!
Management 3.0 started out as a Agile Management book written by leadership guru Jurgen Appelo back in 2010. Since then, Management 3.0 has become a global management movement. Jurgen Appelo is European expert number 1 for Agile Management, one of the top 40 most relevant Management experts worldwide (INC Magazine) and one of the top 3 influencers in the world of Agility (Infoq).
Jurgen’s book ‘Management 3.0’ is considered the best alignment between Agile Product Development and Management. It defines a new role for Managers in the Agile organization. Further publications from Jurgen Appelo, “How to Change the World” y “Management 3.0 Workout” / “Managing for Hapinness” include a wide variety of practices applied worldwide by innovative enterprises seeking to thrive employee motivation, develop high performance teams, promote creative environments, delight the customers and so exponentiate the Agility in your organisation.
In Management 3.0 we boost the leadership of the XXI century!
The in-person Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop is our main workshop format. This is where you learn all the basics of Management 3.0.
Our new online format is the Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop. Here you will learn the fundamentals of Management 3.0 as online seminar, with a focus on practices that are useful in remote work.
Who should attend?
- Top Managers, CxO Level, VPs & Directors
- Functional Managers & Team Leaders
- Creatives & Knowledge Workers
- Project Managers & Product Owners
- Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches
- Change Agents & Consultants
- Human Resources responsibles
Over two days, we will learn, following a theoretical and practical approach, the units described below:
- Companies as complex adaptative systems, and the role of Managers in them
- How to intrinsically motivate Knowledge Workers
- How to progressively delegate in self-organizing teams
- How to align self-organization with company goals
- How to develop individual competence and grow high performing teams
- How to structure growth in Agile organizations
- How to manage cultural change
14 hours teaching and exercises, lunch and snacks, licensed course certification, the “How to change the world” and “Management Workout!” books and a kit with extra materials including videos, presentations, tutorials, white papers y further resources which support further growth and continuous improvement after the course.
Yes! With this course you are entitled to obtain PDU’s at the Project Management Institute (PMI) for the PMP y PMI-ACP certifications. Kindly contact the PMI for further information on this process.