Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop + Workout
- Vienna, Austria
- Almudena Rodriguez Pardo
Almudena has extended professional experience in the telecommunication sector, and particularly in the company Ericsson. Passionate agilist, with extensive skills in Lean and large-scale Agile frameworks, she has been part of several Agile and DevOps transformations. Based on her strong technical background, Almudena works together with both development teams and business leaders when introducing Agility in an organization.
Furthermore, Almudena is a well-known international speaker at Agile conferences worldwide.
Duration: 2 Days
The workshop language will be German.
Why Management 3.0?
Management 3.0 is the future of management!
Jürgen Appelo has changed the world of traditional business management with his book “Management 3.0” published in 2011. It gives all agile leaders a motivating, exciting and meaningful perspective on their tasks within an agile company. In his latest book “Managing for Happiness / Management Workout” Jürgen Appelo focuses on concrete suitable practices as a supplement to the principles of Management 3.0.
In this two-day seminar, we convey the essence and basics of agile management. We want to introduce the participants to the agile leadership principles to drive the companies of the XXI century.
Over two days the following contents are learned in a theoretical and practical way:
– Understanding companies as complex adaptive systems and how this influences the role of the manager
– Agility as an approach to achieve the necessary flexibility
– Sensible delegating and encouraging the assumption of responsibility
– Enable self-organization and support it by using Hoshinplan
– Concept for a new systemic leadership style presented, which understands organizations as complex social systems
What do I get with this course?
– 14 hours of training
– Course materials
– The books “How to change the world” and “Management Workout!