SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager 6.0
- Graz, Austria
- Almudena Rodriguez Pardo
Almudena has extended professional experience in the telecommunication sector, and particularly in the company Ericsson. Passionate agilist, with extensive skills in Lean and large-scale Agile frameworks, she has been part of several Agile and DevOps transformations. Based on her strong technical background, Almudena works together with both development teams and business leaders when introducing Agility in an organization.
Furthermore, Almudena is a well-known international speaker at Agile conferences worldwide.
Duration: 2 Days
In this two-day course, following topics will be covered:
- Exploring the Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation and execution from Program Increment (PI)
- Preparation and execution of iterations together with the Agile teams
- Definition and forcasting of features and user stories
- Applying SAFe along the complete product development