Remote: SAFe® for Architects
- Vienna, Austria
- Almudena Rodriguez Pardo
Almudena has extended professional experience in the telecommunication sector, and particularly in the company Ericsson. Passionate agilist, with extensive skills in Lean and large-scale Agile frameworks, she has been part of several Agile and DevOps transformations. Based on her strong technical background, Almudena works together with both development teams and business leaders when introducing Agility in an organization.
Furthermore, Almudena is a well-known international speaker at Agile conferences worldwide.
Duration: 3 Days
During this three-day course, participants will learn the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects. They will learn how to align architecture with the business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
- Model Lean-Agile Architecture
- Architecture for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop solution vision, solution intent and roadmaps
- Prepare architecture for Program Increment (PI) planning
- Coordinate architecture during PI planning
- Support Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Support new strategic themes and value streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation