Remote: SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
- Vienna, Austria
- Almudena Rodriguez Pardo
Almudena has extended professional experience in the telecommunication sector, and particularly in the company Ericsson. Passionate agilist, with extensive skills in Lean and large-scale Agile frameworks, she has been part of several Agile and DevOps transformations. Based on her strong technical background, Almudena works together with both development teams and business leaders when introducing Agility in an organization.
Furthermore, Almudena is a well-known international speaker at Agile conferences worldwide.
Course language: German
During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role. They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Create a role action plan