SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework Enterprise) is the most successful framework when it comes to scale agile practices throughout a complete organization. SAFe is based on Lean and Agile principles and is driven by the organization created by Dean Leffingwell.
SAFe has reached huge success worldwide and numerous international companies from a wide variety of sectors have implemented it already, for example, Deutsche Bahn, Standard Bank, Air France, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, BBVA, Lego, Intel, Capital One, IBM…
Scaled Agile Framework is managed by Scaled Agile Inc, the official organization which coordinates thousands of professional SAFe trainers and consultants and organizes the SAFe certifications and courses.
- 20-50% increase in productivity
- + del 50% defect reduction
- 30-75% faster time-to-market
- 10-50% happier, more motivated employees
In this course attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Who should attend?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
In this two-day course, following topics will be covered:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
The attendees Will get the course workbook, they will have access to the SAFe resources, which support the preparation for the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam. They also receive one-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform and the course certificate of completion.
Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course. You are eligible of taking the exam within the 30 days following the course completion. Some sample questions can be found here.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, some knowledge and experience working with Scrum and agile methodologies are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam.
With this course you are entitled to obtain PDU’s at the Project Management Institute (PMI) for the PMP y PMI-ACP certifications. as well as SEUs for the CSP of Scrum Alliance.