SAFe® for Teams is about establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trains With SAFe® 4 Practitioner Certification.
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams • Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value • Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Who should attend?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
Within these two days, following topics will be covered:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
What do I get with this course?
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
How do I obtain the certification?
Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course. You are eligible of taking the exam within the 30 days following the course completion. Some sample questions can be found here.
Are there any prerequisites?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
May I obtain PDU’s / SEUs with this course?
With this course you are entitled to obtain PDU’s at the Project Management Institute (PMI) for the PMP y PMI-ACP certifications. as well as SEUs for the CSP of Scrum Alliance.