Scrum is easy to understand, but difficult to implement. Many companies struggle with the impact of “Scrum-like execution“: what teams do is similar to the Scrum theory, but lacks an effective change from previous ways of doing things.
This workshop is a follow-up seminar for Scrum users who want to unleash even more impact of the Scrum methodology in practice: To lead effective Scrum implementations and grow deeper into Scrum roles!
This workshop also provides actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways to address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
We offer this workshop as an online workshop or presential workshop option.
This workshop includes:
- Deep dive into more advanced concepts of Lean, Agile and Scrum. Giving you the right tools for any situation
- Developing and building high performing Scrum teams.
- Agile coaching fundamentals to help each member of the Scrum team perform more easily
- Address agile and scrum anti-patterns
- Assist in the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and agile architecture.
- Provide deep insights into various coaching scenarios to gain a better understanding of the system
Within this one-day workshop, the following modules will be covered:
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum principles, roles and artifacts
- Agile product development: vision and prioritization in the product and team backlog
- Scrum teams as the cornerstone of an agile organization
- Agile tools and frameworks as support for Scrum product development
- We also offer you numerous examples of agile projects from our daily business
Who should attend?
The following persons will benefit from this workshop:
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Team Developers and Testers
- Team leaders, project managers, and others who have taken on the role of Agile team facilitator in a SAFe or Enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers responsible for Agile execution and coaching, including teams of teams
- Agile trainers
- Agile product managers
Are you interested in an in-house training?
Please get in touch with us. Together we will find the best solution for you and your company.