Agility has been around for over 20 years! IT departments all over the world moved into interactive and incremental ways of working, based on customer collaboration and seeking early delivery of value. Agility in modern organizations is not an option anymore: the biggest impediment is not the need for better methodologies, there is already empirical evidence of significant benefits when introducing Agility.
Our biggest challenge is the fact that Agile IT is not enough! We are in dire need to nurture Lean-Agile enterprises, where the complete organization embraces these methodologies, including Finance, Accounting, Patents, Legal….and yes, HR functions!
In this one-day workshop we will take a close look at the fundamentals of Lean and Agile, and how HR can adapt to these principles in order to fulfill the demands of the agile organization. We will speak about our experiences regarding bonus and rewards, and how the agile methodologies are facing challenges like employee evaluations and career development.
Moreover, we will see Agile HR applied analyzing the case study of the HR Agile transformation at a German online retailer.
Who should attend?
- Human Resources representatives
- Line and Project Management
- Scrum Masters and Agile coaches
- Any member of your organization who interacts with the HR function
In this one-day workshop you will learn:
- Learn what is Lean and Agile and how those concepts can be applied to HR functions
- Understand the Paradigm Shift from Traditional HR to Agile HR (Agile teams)
- Create a Candidate Relationship Management
- Apply Bonus and rewards in the Agile organizations
- A new approach to career development and Agile profiles
- Drive employee evaluations and appraisals in an Agile setup
- Case study: international German online retailer
What do I get along with this course?
- 6 hours lecturing together with hands-on exercises
- Certificate of attendance
- Further ½ hour dedicated personal consultancy for each participant, in order to support you defining the way forward for HR in your organization
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for this workshop.