The two-day course Lean Agile Fundamentals provides you all the fundamental knowledge required to understand and apply agility correctly.
What does agility have to do with lean?
What is lean about and what is the difference to agility?
How are Kanban and Scrum related to agile principles?
It all started in 2001 with the “Agile Manifesto”, a statement applying the five lean principles to software development. The goal is to deliver value to the customer in the shortest time: in order to achieve this, cross-functional teams work independently and self-organized on the product from the idea to product operation, with constant involvement of the customer.
In this two-day course you will not only learn the basics and principles of Lean and Agile, in order to build an adaptive mindset. We also explore popular Agile thinking models of Lean Development like Scrum, Kanban and Scrumban. Furthermore, we will take a closer look at advanced arifacts (value streams, estimations, user stories) which support agile ways of working.
We offer this course as an online course or presential course option.
- Lean and agile principles and fundamentals
- Introduction to Scrum
- Agile Scaling: Basics of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Basics of Kanban and VSM
- Classical project management (waterfall) vs. agile project management
- User Stories and agile Estimations
- Change Management principles to successfully implement Agile and Lean in your business context
Who should attend?
The following participants will benefit from this course:
- Software developers, programmers
- Testers, operation engineers
- Project and product managers
- Line Managers and executives who are committed to the vision and strategy of the company
- All employees interested in Agile methods
- Anyone who wants to know how to get a Lean and Agile mindset and how to support their organization in the transformation
Are you interested in an in-house training?
Please get in touch with us. Together we will find the best solution for you and your company.